1. Personal Data Collection and Use
“Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Individual") and includes information provided by you while using our Services. If we use or store Personal Data with information that is non-personal, we will consider the combination as Personal Data.
When you create or update your Vizzcode user account, we collect and store the information you used to create the account.
Vizzcode also collects and stores "Operational Data" required to operate our Services. This is data that we collect and store when you using our Services.
Vizzcode processes credit card payment information securely through PayPal. Credit card processors may store Personal Data associated with financial transactions.
Vizzcode does not store, but can securely login and view the payment transaction information through our third party payment processor PayPal.
Vizzcode operates exclusively with PCI compliant payment processors. Only our payment processors have the ability to collect, use and access your full credit card information and other financial information. They can use this information solely for the purpose of charging and invoicing you for our (paid) Services.
We are active on Social Medias. Any information, communication, or material you submit to us via social media platforms is done at your own risk without any guarantee of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, we are not responsible for the content of any website that we link to, and external sites are governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
2. Personal Data
You have the right to ask us not to contact you. To exercise your choices or ask questions about your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take great care to not collect Personal Data indiscriminately and limit collection to the minimum necessary information required to operate our service. By limiting the collection of data, we help to protect the privacy and security of your Personal Data.
We do not intentionally collect personal information of people under 13 years old. If you are a father/mother or legal responsible and know that your kids gave us personal information, contact us. If we are aware that we collected personal information of kinds without their parents consent, we will take measures to remove these information of our servers.
We store your Personal Data only as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, to provide our Services, marketing, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws. We erase or destroy the records containing Personal Data when they are no longer required; this will be done in ways that will ensure your continued privacy.
Please note that by providing your Personal Data, you consent to any transfer of your Personal Data to Brazil (or anywhere else our servers may be located) and processing of your Personal Data globally in accordance with this Policy.
Except as described below, Vizzcode will NOT disclose any Personal Data to other third parties under any circumstance:
- We may send data to third-party service providers who operate services that help us with: customer support; email; hosting, protecting, and securing the Vizzcode’s infrastructure; DDoS prevention; payment processing; as well as understanding website analytics, account and payment related service usage.
- In the event Vizzcode is served with a valid subpoena, warrant or other legal document and applicable law requires Vizzcode to comply, the extent of disclosure is limited to the Personal Data listed within this Privacy Notice.
- As noted above, Vizzcode utilizes PCI-compliant third-party payment processors to collect your credit card and other billing information.
- If our organization structure changes (e.g., we undergo a restructuring or are acquired), we may need to migrate your Personal Data to a third party related to a business transaction, but, we will ensure that such a third party has entered into an agreement under which the use of your Personal Data is only related to purposes necessary for the transaction.
3. Data Security
Vizzcode uses exceptionally strong safeguards to protect the privacy of all our records, including your Personal Data. We implement physical, business and technical security measures. These strong safeguards are designed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, theft, copying, use or modification to your Personal Data.